jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

Every beat of my heart
Every day of my life
Every thought of my mind
Every second, every moment...
... Y O U
Every Still of the night
Every romance goes right
Every dream I deny
Every second, Every moment...
... Y O U
Every tear that I cry
Every Hope in my mind
Everything that I hide
... Y O U.
And I still can't find you. Even when I look everywhere. I know ahat they say. That I shouldn't wait for something that will come at the right time.
But how can I live knowing tha you're somewhere? How can I live knowing you're without me?
I don't suffer, I swear. I just want to tell ya all I feel inside. All I keep in my heart. But it seems like everything I do is worthless, because you nowhere near me. You are far away.
Can you look at the moon I tell her that you love me? Can you tell her to tell me to wait?
I tell her everyday that someday we will meet, 'cause we're meant to be.
And I pray that day will come soon, because I'm here, dying for you...

No hay comentarios: